Sauvage How Much?!?!

I've git that and their version of oud wood.

Not had any problems with them...so far...

My favourite is club de nuit which was recommended by @TCIB. It's like catnip. Get lots of positive about it when I wear it.
cEB3qfC.gif

I had some shopping vouchers I got at Christmas so thought I would treat myself. Did 2 sprays after a shower in the morning. I work in social care and folk that had been bed bound and unresponsive were saying "Someone stinks like a tarts boudoir" I showered twice before bed and I still stunk of it. Weird times when your after shave lasts longer than your vaccination.

I got stuck on a flight from Barca to Manchester a few years back with about ten British laaaaads who’d all bought their favorite smelly shite at duty free. They then proceeded to sample aforementioned shite on wrists and behind ears, the plane fucking reeked all the way back, Awful!
Blokes should smell of a mix of oil, machined metal and b.o.
That is all.

All I know of this perfume for men is when some smart arsed fucker did this all over town ;-)

sausage1JPG.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.