"Save Our Louis"

Yep, I don't know what James was thinking of. I never want those cunts to win anything, even if it means the special needs one rocking up there next season. Jose has lost his mojo and he's a busted flush. Even if he does get them short term gain, he is absolutely toxic and will do more damage in the long run. The fact that the rags are praying for his arrival just shows how desperate they have become.
A few years ago if you finished above them you were almost guaranteed the title. Now you're not even guaranteed top 4.
It doesn't help that the hard shoulder shitter is lurking over the shoulder of every new manager and the family man and the ticket tout are in the background whispering poison into the ears of anyone who will listen.
The funniest thing is that their fans think it can't get any worse. It can and hopefully it will.
I could never actively want them to win anything, it is just impossible. And who knows whether van gaal's job is now resting on the cup final anyway. But I do think if they sack him soon that Mourinho will take the job. IMO if van gaal is still in charge next season they have next to no chance of finishing top 4, if Mourinho is their manager I think they would have a much much better chance of top 4.

The third option is quite reasonable and plausible I think and would be my preference too.
Again, that comes as a huge surprise. It was a hypothetical question where that wasn't an option. What would be the point of putting a hypothetical question to people where there are three options, one that has a positive and a negative, another that has a positive and a negative and a third option that has no negatives only positives?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.