"Save Our Louis"

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by jimharri, 30 Aug 2015.

1. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

I've thought this for a while, that Ferguson was briefing for Giggs. I thought that was what did for Moyes too. Giggs will then be a puppet.

2. A muppet more like

3. Cityfan

Cityfan

Not so sure about that, they've spend a shed load of money in the past couple of years for people who don't want to win things by spending money.

Matta, Di Maria, Martial, Shaw, Falcao, Fellaini, Depay & Herrera didn't come cheap and their wage bill crept back over ours. They might not have spent well but they have spent.

4. Helmet Cole

Helmet Cole

Not sure about saving him anymore tbh. I think he might be able to 0-0 and1-0 his way to 4th next year in the dullest way possible. I'm starting to think the madness of Jose followed by the utter shitness of Bryan Riggs might be best for accelerating the demise.
    Sorry turtle, you might just be too tactical, its time to go.

5. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

They spent big because they were out of the top four and needed to get back in.

6. Wilf Wild 1937

Wilf Wild 1937

That went well for them.

7. BongoBlue

BongoBlue

Well look at you Tony biy. A true blue ITK...;)

8. hutton who blue

hutton who blue

That fella's the man for the rags. Know your place, no matter your spend, Europa should suffice, stop having ambition with the conglomerate in charge.

9. sam-caddick

sam-caddick

the united job is the one mourinho has wanted since ferguson retired and he got the sack at madrid i reckon.

he will turn them into a decent side again and guardiola will have his work cut out competing with him, which i actually think is a good thing because the harder we have it to get back to the top the better the side we will potentially build in my opinion.

10. 1961_vintage

1961_vintage

I think so. We need decent competition to ensure that we maintain our edge and continually improve.