Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the Trafford Ministry of Truth again. Peg is happy there, is he? So why is he still living in a hotel without his family? Why does he constantly have the look of a man who has just been forced to listen to a 48 hour continuous loop of 'Barbie Girl'? Why is he always bloody scowling and snapping aggressively at those around him?

He's not happy, he's suicidal.

Ah, the Trafford Ministry of Truth again. Peg is happy there, is he? So why is he still living in a hotel without his family? Why does he constantly have the look of a man who has just been forced to listen to a 48 hour continuous loop of 'Barbie Girl'? Why is he always bloody scowling and snapping aggressively at those around him?

He's not happy, he's suicidal.

Hey don't knock "Barbie Girl" mate ! Not when we live in a world where the dirge that is "Ebony and Ivory" exists. That on a loop would have anyone suicidal.

I always thought Patrick Barclay was an Arse fan who happened to be very fond of the rags & did a couple of books, then became Mourinho's feltcher

Looking at the rag documentary on now, no doubt the **** is a full on rag, he remembers every detail about them & even has a painting of the swamp in his house.

No wonder he has been on our case
Barclay is similar to Jamie Jackson. A big, not very bright, baby.

I always thought Patrick Barclay was an Arse fan who happened to be very fond of the rags & did a couple of books, then became Mourinho's feltcher

Looking at the rag documentary on now, no doubt the **** is a full on rag, he remembers every detail about them & even has a painting of the swamp in his house.

No wonder he has been on our case
It still brings a smile to my cynical old face when I recall those comments he made about PEG coming to the vermin and it being bad news for the balding cardie wearer.

Hey don't knock "Barbie Girl" mate ! Not when we live in a world where the dirge that is "Ebony and Ivory" exists. That on a loop would have anyone suicidal.
That's not exactly my favourite Stevie Wonder song, but just for comparing anything he wrote to Barbie Girl, you should be forced to listen to the latter on 24 hr repeat.

That's not exactly my favourite Stevie Wonder song, but just for comparing anything he wrote to Barbie Girl, you should be forced to listen to the latter on 24 hr repeat.

Knock it off you two - can we not all just live together in perfect harmony?

Saw a video where a rag fan said no matter what happens now he can’t see PEG leaving before the end of the season. At first I thought this rag can’t be serious but actually he’s probably right.

Looking at their players, their level is somewhere between 5th and 9th. What do they achieve by sacking him mid season and giving him a probably record pay off? Can’t see another manager coming in and turning things around with their average players. They’ve spent a lot but haven’t spent well.

That being said, looking forward to PEG staying and the continued comedy value he provides us. How low can he go?

They will probably get an easy draw next round of the CL but after that they’re gone and I can’t see them getting top 4. Maybe they get EL but that will be a major blow to them in terms of attracting players.

Good times ahead. Hopefully PEG can park the massive bus and get a point at least against Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.