How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

You lot are a bunch of moaning defeatists. This bloke will turn it around. I am confident that by the end of the season they be playing free flowing football, the goals will be raining in and ....... oh sorry, is this the ten week thread ? Fuckin' clown will be lucky to last until Christmas.

Ming the Penniless is there to stay.

TWGC are in transition and he's the man to help them turn the corner.

Until poch turns up at the swamp. December
You know if say they lose to Brentford and then they have the red scousers I think he could be under real pressure,but I can’t see him being sacked more likely he could walk possibly,still very very early days as it’s only 1 game so far ffs..

You know if say they lose to Brentford and then they have the red scousers I think he could be under real pressure,but I can’t see him being sacked more likely he could walk possibly,still very very early days as it’s only 1 game so far ffs..
He won't walk. Van Ghoul would tear him a new arsehole if he does. He advised Poundland not to take the job.

They'll bomb him as soon as they realise that Pochetino is waiting for the call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.