Save The Date - 4th Dec 2010

nashark said:
Will there be lap-dancers and midgets?

Funny you should say that we had a lap-dancer and midgets at our works do last year but the lap-dancer was a big girl

SambaBoys said:
gazhinio said:
Nice to hear your attending.
The last one was great..you will love it!
I'd like to take this oppurtunity to say that it will be nice if more members off this forum show their support and attend the party time round!
What better way than to spend an evening with other like minded blues (aswell as tuertsboots and bimbobob!)
I will be attending..mind you, I would go to the opening of a bag of crisps lol!

Excited to meet eeverybody actually x

I generally have that effect on most people..
Bottle of Peroni please!

Feed-The-Goat said:
gazhinio said:
Nice to hear your attending.
The last one was great..you will love it!
I'd like to take this oppurtunity to say that it will be nice if more members off this forum show their support and attend the party time round!
What better way than to spend an evening with other like minded blues (aswell as tuertsboots and bimbobob!)
I will be attending..mind you, I would go to the opening of a bag of crisps lol!

another chance to catch up on how our times inside went eh fella...

good times ;)

Good times indeed young Sean!
I'll never forget that 'thing' you did for me in Broadhurst maximum security centre in 89!
Big boys shit that was flower..you were defo top boy in that place!
Your from good stock lad..I'm forever in your debt!

See you soon x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.