Save The Date - 4th Dec 2010

Bluebird1 said:
James Stannage .....
hey Bluebird1,was great to see you n your mate bluebird last night although i must say that your language was fucking terrible! the hugs i got off you both made up for it though

unsworthblue said:
Bluebird1 said:
James Stannage .....
hey Bluebird1,was great to see you n your mate bluebird last night although i must say that your language was fucking terrible! the hugs i got off you both made up for it though

Moi, bad language? As if ... Was strange seeing you going into Mary Ds! I'll put you name down for a ticket lol.

Bluebird1 said:
unsworthblue said:

Moi, bad language? As if ... Was strange seeing you going into Mary Ds! I'll put you name down for a ticket lol.

Filthy fuckers the pair of um!
And don't even get me started on their language..foul bloody mouthed pint supping geezer birds!
Not my cup of tea if I'm being honest!

**edited for you Ms blue_bird1 ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.