Savic..

blumoonrisen

I really hope this guy gets a run out on Wed, I've been impressed with what bits I've seen of him, seems 100% commited and must be raring to go, I'd like to see him start.

Ye he looks like he could be a player, he looks to be a real footballing centre back so that already puts him a step ahead of Lescott.

He's only young and has looked a tad nervous but I think when he's matured a bit and learnt more about the English game we could have a decent centre half on our hands.

Me too, he deserves a chance. Can't even get on the bench at the minute because Kolo is back. In pre-season he had a class about him and was good with the ball at his feet but does seem to make some naive mistakes which is probably why he isn't being thrown right in.

definitely in need of a center back who's comfortable with the ball at his feet, the modern game almost demands it. i've also been told he's played as a holding midfielder with Partizan, can anybody confirm that? Barry's proven we really need cover for NDJ

ell said:
blumoonrisen said:
ell said:
alongside Kolo

Dunno bout that! I can't see those two being a regular pairing, its more likely to be VK/JL with one or the other.
Carling cup, minutes in legs but still 2 good centre halfs.

Yeah but we have to think about possible prem scenarios where Lescott or Komps may be out, it'd be worth giving him some game time in cup games like this alongside one or the other.

rather see him exclusively as a CB, reminded me of Boyata at his time in pre-season playing RB...can play there but not very assured there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.