Savio

Like the look of this kid, but also like the look of ndala, probably for the summer after next with a decent loan behind him next season.

Exchange Doku for him and they don't miss a beat, they are similar levels not what we need at this point what we do need are a RB, LB and DM and a replacement for Bernie if he go's

It's no exaggeration to say that he's been the best winger in La Liga this season. Plays cracking football and has better G/A stats than Rodrygo and Vini Jr.

Doku is a stronger and more physically developed player at this point. But I'd argue that Savio's ball striking/technique and final product is superior.

Both pacy, great dribblers and having them as options would be top for squad depth next season.

Watching him more and more for Girona, I really like the look of him.

LW or RW.

Him and Doku would be scary.

I would also like to see a sort of Leverkusen 541 with wingers as wingbacks, and false wingers like Foden playing in Wirtz positions.

Would help us defensively, doesnt need Akanji or Stones to join the midfield.

If the idea is for him to join the pre season and Pep to have a look at him, I believe he'll stay at City. Girona will be definitely weakened by that decision especially with European football next season, but if it was purely on footballing reasons he'll convince Pep to keep him.
I think him and Couto going back to Girona for CL football is a good idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.