Savio

Agree on him being a talent but it’s a bit hyperbolic to say he carried them to the champs league. He had 9G 11A in their La Liga campaign

It was a collective effort from that Girona team. Not to diminish what he achieved but I think you’re being OTT.

I’m undecided and need to see more of him. I did see him live at a Girona game last season and I thought there was no way he was ready to play for us.

I’m undecided and need to see more of him. I did see him live at a Girona game last season and I thought there was no way he was ready to play for us.
He’s a talent for sure but has things to work on, same with Doku. Regardless, both exciting for sure.

Also, I want to see Bobb get more game time. Really think he has what it takes to play at City.

I think the fact we got Savio at a young age makes many underrate him.

Dude is in Brazil's best 18. Let's stop acting like he is some novice. He has a higher pedigree of competition than Doku did when Doku joined us.

I'm not the biggest Savio fan, but he is a legit full time top player. Dude carried a mid table team to the Champions League.

If we had to pay for him he'd be an 85 million pound player and no one would be talking about getting cup games... Cup games? This man would be playing the the Champions league if he stayed where he was.

View him like you'd view Doku, Torres or Alvarez when they joined.

He is a bonafide 1st teamer and a threat to own that right-wing. Let's not get this twisted.
Agree with most of this.

He's knocking on the door for Brazil's first 11 and only just turned 20.

The kid is a baller and is ready to play in our team.

Savio and Bobb, at present, are nowhere near Palmer level.
Well, neither have performed at Palmer's level. But 2 season's ago, neither had Palmer. Hence why I said they are exactly where Palmer was 2 years ago.

Id even suggest Savio is far better than where Palmer was 2 years ago. He has actually played at a high level consistently and already is good enough to make his national team.

Palmer wasn't that last summer. Whether they can do what Palmer did would require opportunity. It's what Palmer got at Chelsea. We already know Savio is good enough to help carry a mid table team to the Champions league. A very good sign for any young player. Even Palmer couldn't accomplish that.

So I won't underrate Savio here. I might think Palmer is better, but they are similarly talented.

Agree on him being a talent but it’s a bit hyperbolic to say he carried them to the champs league. He had 9G 11A in their La Liga campaign

It was a collective effort from that Girona team. Not to diminish what he achieved but I think you’re being OTT.
Only a bit though :) Ler me put it differently, he has more cache than Fertan Torres when Torres joined us. And no one was saying Torres should be getting Cup games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.