Savio | Joins City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... Maybe I'm being harsh, but I'm not sure why he needs to skip the entire pre-season.

He barely played for Brazil and was playing once per week with Girona. This is his first season with the best team in the world, with a lot of competition in his position, and Pep Guardiola is your manager... I don't know. It rubs me the wrong way a bit.

Hmmm... Maybe I'm being harsh, but I'm not sure why he needs to skip the entire pre-season.

He barely played for Brazil and was playing once per week with Girona. This is his first season with the best team in the world, with a lot of competition in his position, and Pep Guardiola is your manager... I don't know. It rubs me the wrong way a bit.
Its not a personal choice its a rule.

Its not a personal choice its a rule.
There's a rule preventing Savio from going on the pre-season tour with City? First I've heard of it, but that's ridiculous if true.

Savio needs all the time he can get with Pep so he can hit the ground running.

Thought he may have joined up at some point though mate to get cracking?
I dont think there is any point in joining the tour "late", Im not sure ive seen such a precedent before tbh.

I think he was probably told he is part of the 1st team, he doesnt need to prove it on tour like an academy player.

Let him rest imo, he has a big season coming up.

Of course it does...SMH...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.