Savio | Joins City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched one of those YouTube vids the kids make with rap music and ‘said player’ doing skills etc.

So, as direct and talented as he looks, 90% of clips showed the defenders letting him through due to his direct pace and quick feet. No grabbing him or anything.

In the PL defenders just watch you and have their body or hands all over you. They aren’t bothered about quick feet.

My point being I think it will take him time to bulk up and get used to being clattered in the cold ha. Once he does let’s hope he’s another Leroy!

Just watched one of those YouTube vids the kids make with rap music and ‘said player’ doing skills etc.

So, as direct and talented as he looks, 90% of clips showed the defenders letting him through due to his direct pace and quick feet. No grabbing him or anything.

In the PL defenders just watch you and have their body or hands all over you. They aren’t bothered about quick feet.

My point being I think it will take him time to bulk up and get used to being clattered in the cold ha. Once he does let’s hope he’s another Leroy!
True, but those quick feet and bursts are what made Doku such a threat.

Could take him a while to settle as some have said
Hopefully Doku kicks on next season, he’ll need to if we have Savio coming in who might need time
Still not convinced on Doku myself, his end product can be incredibly poor but his passing has definitely improved
Looks like some player Savio but the PL is different and more physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.