**Scamming warning - please read**

Ric

Administrator
I know people are desperate for Barca away and League Cup final tickets, but please be very cautious about who you buy from on here.

Pretty certain we've had a previous scammer sign up again today (if Bluearmy85 has PM'd you then do not send arrange to send any money), so be wary of anyone you don't know offering tickets.

NEVER arrange to transfer money before you have the tickets - always arrange to meet in person at the game to exchange, and only buy at face value.

If you have any doubts, or are suspicious or anyone who contacts you offering tickets, please let myself or a mod know and we can look into it.

Be vigilant, there's lot of scammers out there, particularly at the moment with in-demand, high profile games looming.

He doesn't give up does he. Clearly not enough 'tough love' for the lad in prison.

Hope your post has prevented him scamming anyone.

Ric said:
I know people are desperate for Barca away and League Cup final tickets, but please be very cautious about who you buy from on here.

Pretty certain we've had a previous scammer sign up again today (if Bluearmy85 has PM'd you then do not send arrange to send any money), so be wary of anyone you don't know offering tickets.

NEVER arrange to transfer money before you have the tickets - always arrange to meet in person at the game to exchange, and only buy at face value.

If you have any doubts, or are suspicious or anyone who contacts you offering tickets, please let myself or a mod know and we can look into it.

Be vigilant, there's lot of scammers out there, particularly at the moment with in-demand, high profile games looming.

He really does need a good slapping !! And I hope you`re reading this you obnoxious little prick.

Ric said:
Bit problematic is this. Timewasters are big issue looking for anyone to sell on and I simply wouldn't sell on here without payment in advance anymore after a bad experience where my brother was selling on a ticket and had to arrange to sell on a ticket three times to people on here (with me supposed to be meeting them to hand over the ticket and get the money) and each dropped out to leave him with a worthless ticket with us being fucked about massively. I sold on a spare for Liverpool in December to a member on here, he paid in advance, I posted it to address via recorded post. No issues. No messing about before the game, and no chance of being left with a worthless ticket. Much easier happier experience.

Can we not have some kind of trusted seller (and trusted buyer?) list to help with this problem.

Skashion said:
Ric said:
Bit problematic is this. Timewasters are big issue looking for anyone to sell on and I simply wouldn't sell on here without payment in advance anymore after a bad experience where my brother was selling on a ticket and had to arrange to sell on a ticket three times to people on here (with me supposed to be meeting them to hand over the ticket and get the money) and each dropped out to leave him with a worthless ticket with us being fucked about massively. I sold on a spare for Liverpool in December to a member on here, he paid in advance, I posted it to address via recorded post. No issues. No messing about before the game, and no chance of being left with a worthless ticket. Much easier happier experience.

Can we not have some kind of trusted seller (and trusted buyer?) list to help with this problem.

we do.

de niro said:
Skashion said:
Ric said:

we do.

Perhaps it should be made a sticky?

My only concern is how the list would be vetted.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that a scammer could set up dual accounts, and use one to vouch for the other.

Ric said:
My only concern is how the list would be vetted.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that a scammer could set up dual accounts, and use one to vouch for the other.

Sellers could send an image of the card with say a piece of paper with username hand written on, to the mods. This would have member numbers on etc, then added to the one post forum closed sticky. (off the top of my head idea)

Thanks for the heads up, I got an email from Bluearmy offering me (as a genuine fan) 4 tickets at face value. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, but when it seems to be too good to be true....

(And why would someone who's never posted before suddenly join a board having bought tickets to a game he has no intention if going to?)

Hope this pillock isn't a blue, he's a parasite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.