**Scamming warning - please read**

sent me one too saying 4 barca away for face value,

slimey fucker had me over for stoke tickets 2 years ago, could see the signs straight away

bluearmy85

I had a PM from another new member offering club wembley tickets at £250 a pop. Not saying he a scammer but I always check how long someone been a member first.

mayo31 said:
I had a PM from another new member offering club wembley tickets at £250 a pop. Not saying he a scammer but I always check how long someone been a member first.
Had exactly the same inbox I played along then when u asked to meet in person to buy the tickets nothing back Defo sounds like a scammer

I sold a Spurs ticket on here last week and called the guy up to arrange meeting outside Shite Hart Lane.....

No problems.

Seems a bit risky sending somebody you dont know ££££.

I have both sold and bought tickets via this site, happy to recommend and of course be recommended. I have always met people to hand over ticket and money, would never post out ticket or money to anyone.

Carver said:
Just to note, bluearmy85 has not posted in any threads yet.
In that case, I'd say do not respond to anyone offering tickets who hasn't posted and let one of us know or if you're at all suspicious for any other reason.

This is also why we ask you not to post personal details like mobile numbers as people like Gill can use those without us ever finding out. By keeping everything to pm at least we cam keep an eye on things.

has anyone ever bought any tickets from craiglist ? just that this bloke says he's got some spares for wembley... just wondered if anyone has had any experience with it

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.