**Scamming warning - please read**

azza105 said:
has anyone ever bought any tickets from craiglist ? just that this bloke says he's got some spares for wembley... just wondered if anyone has had any experience with it

cheers
A friend got ripped off for Cup Final tickets in 2011 on Craiglist. Not saying there aren't any genuine tickets on there but I bet every Blue knows someone who needs a ticket so there would be no need to advertise on sites like Craiglist if you had a spare.

C_71_article_1487949_image_list_image_list_item_0_image1.jpg

Is it this condom eared little **** up to his old tricks ? How someone hasn't battered him fucking senseless yet is beyond me. Not condoning that btw.

azza105 said:
has anyone ever bought any tickets from craiglist ? just that this bloke says he's got some spares for wembley... just wondered if anyone has had any experience with it

cheers

Wouldn't trust it mate. Contacted someone off there and there telling me they have tickets for wembley £55 and barca tickets for £65 but they happen to be working in Newcastle haha

stony said:
C_71_article_1487949_image_list_image_list_item_0_image1.jpg

Is it this condom eared little **** up to his old tricks ? How someone hasn't battered him fucking senseless yet is beyond me. Not condoning that btw.

lolol yea right stony, very sincere that is matey, very xD

A Cardiff City forum recently had an Amrik Gill style fraudster on there. I was browsing it for shits and giggles but they're aware of the con too.

Greggo said:
azza105 said:

cheers

Wouldn't trust it mate. Contacted someone off there and there telling me they have tickets for wembley £55 and barca tickets for £65 but they happen to be working in Newcastle haha
Think I had the same lad for barca home tickets, said he was in Newcastle, this was Wednesday, so says I great I'm in Newcastle at the weekend, then he says he couldn't guarantee he would still have em,
So I said no problem will send my mate round for them now, think he must have passed away as he shockingly never replied

gaz76 said:
Greggo said:
azza105 said:

cheers

Think I had the same lad for barca home tickets, said he was in Newcastle, this was Wednesday, so says I great I'm in Newcastle at the weekend, then he says he couldn't guarantee he would still have em,
So I said no problem will send my mate round for them now, think he must have passed away as he shockingly never replied

good work.

azza105 said:

cheers

tried getting some barca tickets over the last few weeks and it is full of scammers. i agree never send money to them as anyone who is genuine will always agree to meet. I've had some right dickheads emailing me whilst i offered to meet and it's always 'no you send me the money and then i'll send you the tickets' yeah right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.