**Scamming warning - please read**

Just wanted to make you all aware to not buy tickets of feed the monkey his names matty constant excuses from the guy about tickets which never arrived for three Aussie mate for the final they unfortunately paid him and he still hasn't returned the funds...just thought I would make you all aware of this low life

Gilly9989 said:
Just wanted to make you all aware to not buy tickets of feed the monkey his names matty constant excuses from the guy about tickets which never arrived for three Aussie mate for the final they unfortunately paid him and he still hasn't returned the funds...just thought I would make you all aware of this low life

With all due respect to your mates... Why on earth did they pay in advance when there's been numerous warnings about doing this? We have a minimum of one known conman who has been in Prison for this trick too many times.

Just had a unsolicited pm from mancityforever10 offering a ticket for Sunday to pm and discuss price he has no posts and only joined on Thursday.
I don't need a ticket, one of the lucky ones. Beware ?

blueparrot said:
Just had a unsolicited pm from mancityforever10 offering a ticket for Sunday to pm and discuss price he has no posts and only joined on Thursday.
I don't need a ticket, one of the lucky ones. Beware ?

He's now gone, thanks for the heads up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.