Scandalous Attendance at Villa Park

trublue55

Don't think i'm moaning at City here, but 5 of us travel from Northampton, 3 of us long standing Seasoncard holders and in Cup Scheme, other 2 lads first year seasonticket holders (not in scheme) From the criterion published 3 of us got our tickets on the Saturday, (last 2 lads weren't eligible until the Tuesday) City's allocation sold out (Sunday i believe) but certainly never made it to the Tuesday

Absolutely amazed when i got inside Villa Park (and that in itself was a major achievement- talk about a bottleneck and the crush that ensues.....) to find the ground half empty. OK , our end full, half the side to the left completely empty (why couldn't we have had part of that?) the Holte End half empty ,and the whole of the upper tier to the right closed. c23,000 inside. I am pretty certain we could have sold considerably more, so why were they not made available?

24pxsno.jpg

Why didn't we give Everton the blocks in the 3rd tier we didn't open midweek?

always been like this Villa,don't want to know when things are going crap,a sniff of success & they crawl out of the woodwork,even the dogger admitted this in his autobiography....

When we play them at home they'll still sing WWYWYWS with no irony utter shite support.
Hope we smash them in the League at ours.
Hiss yourselves to death milord.......lol

I read in one of the big papers today there were 26,000 there - 5,900 were travelling blues.

Someone should point this out to Collymore next time he's mouthing off about big clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.