Scared me S h - tless......

toffee balls

Decided to clear out my garage this weekend.

Some of the crap has been accumulated over 9 years and some was there before me and Mrs Balls moved in.

Took me and me lad all day and we ended up visiting Sharston eco centre 5 times to empty the estate car.

Any road up

didnt go back in the motor untill on my way to work Monday morning.
Stuck on the Reybans and off I went full of the joys.
On my way in kept on noticing little slivers of fine silky like strands gleaming brightly in the early morning sun but did not think any more about.

Then.......

my eyes were drawn hastilly to my right and peering at me from his perch
above my drivers door below that high level handle thingy was this fucker....

33e0b3n.jpg

I don't mind admitting I screamed like a baby.
Its body was fookin huge.

I slammed on the anchors , dived over to the passenger seat catching my balls on the handbrake in the panic
grabbed my phone from my handsfree kit and got the shot.
The bastard dissappeared (I reckon it was as frightened as me) down the gap between my windscreen and the dash board never to be seen again to this day.

left every window , every door , bonnet and boot open all day and prayed it decided to find a new home.

when I inspected the rest of the car there were spider webs all over the place.

I feel spooked...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJJaPRmysA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Get this guy in

When I first read the post and saw the size of the spider, I just thought it was some **** from Australia so I wasn't bothered...if anything, it was comforting to see that they were struggling to better themselves over there. But yeah, finding out that it's from Cheadle is knife under the pillow shit. I, for one, hope that you manage to deal with it effectively. All the best mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.