scarf stolen #sentimental

simonk

Mate of mine, and huge home and away blue had his van broken into and a scarf he inherited from his now departed Dad was stolen.
Andy has had it for 4 years, his dad before him had it for 55 years.

twitter has got photos of the distinctive scarf covered in badges and emblems.

Andy says "I dont think anyone can imagine the pain Im going through"

If anyone can help in any way - pm me please
He doesn't want names or anything else but the scarf

The horrible thing is this guy will be distraught and the scaly that's stolen it will attach no value to it whatsoever. Hope he gets it back.

Saw this on my Facebook. Even though the scarf will hold no value, there's a risk for the thieves to hand it back as they may get caught, also they might not give a shit being criminals in the first place.

Hope it gets found mind you.

The guy is a top blue. If anyone should see or hear anything about the scarf, or more likely the numerous old metal badges, then post something on here or give The Bird in Hand pub a ring in Hazel Grove. Fingers crossed.

yeseye said:
I hope the lad gets the scarf returned. What I can't understand is, what sort of a fcuknut steals a scarf?

I don't think the scarf was targeted per se, just left in a van that was stolen. that's my understanding of the situation anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.