scarf stolen #sentimental

warpig said:
yeseye said:
I hope the lad gets the scarf returned. What I can't understand is, what sort of a fcuknut steals a scarf?

I don't think the scarf was targeted per se, just left in a van that was stolen. that's my understanding of the situation anyway.
Ahhh I imagined tools, stereo etc not the actual vehicle. Couldnt get my head round someone nicking a scarf either

Keep this one surfing high blues. A tough loss to swallow for anyone grieving. Good luck<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:18 am --<br /><br />Keep this one surfing high blues. A tough loss to swallow for anyone grieving. Good luck

ranave9y.jpg

This is the scarf

You wouldn't leave something of sentimental value in your van would you?!

I hope he gets it back though, nowt worse than losing something that really means something to you.

Amazingly good natured that the lad will allow him to leave it somewhere anonymously though.

did you ever look over the walls and in the hedges, close to wherever the van was broken in to?

sounds a longshot i know but...

three times i got stuff back when police and i searched close to where my car had been parked.

sometimes you get broken into by thieves who have seen or know of something inside and they

only take that, others if you are unlucky just smash and grab anything that is there as quickly as

possible, then round the corner and out of site of vehicle, check what they have and dump anything

that is of little perceived value to them and keep the rest.

thats why you tend to find the bag/briefcase with all the paperwork or sentimental stuff thrown over

the wall but they have kept the cash or jewellery etc.

anyway just a thought, but if you are desperate to locate it, it may be worth a try.....

Ban-jani said:
Saw this on my Facebook. Even though the scarf will hold no value, there's a risk for the thieves to hand it back as they may get caught, also they might not give a shit being criminals in the first place.

Hope it gets found mind you.

All they have to do is hand it in as lost property. If they are known to the police then that makes it more difficult, but no one is going to waste time trying to figure out if the person handing it in as lost property is the thief or knows the thief.

Hopefully it will end up on Ebay fully intact and got back for a small fee.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:15 am --<br /><br />
KippaxCitizen said:
You wouldn't leave something of sentimental value in your van would you?!

I hope he gets it back though, nowt worse than losing something that really means something to you.

Amazingly good natured that the lad will allow him to leave it somewhere anonymously though.

You wouldn't. But easily done and to forget that you have done, if you got a child screaming child with you, stressfull day at work, some knob cold calling you, bills to pay, etc. etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.