Schalke 04.....game moved ????

If the City website or app said we were Centurions last season I’d go and check on Wikipedia to confirm

Hell that gives us only a minute before we kick off against Swansea, I think Pep will have to pick a weakened team for one of them.

Oh wait, it was yesterday, oh shit I missed it, can I get a refund on at least one of them ?

Hell that gives us only a minute before we kick off against Swansea, I think Pep will have to pick a weakened team for one of them.

Oh wait, it was yesterday, oh shit I missed it, can I get a refund on at least one of them ?

We'll get banned for not fulfilling fixtures too. Disgraceful organisation.

How is it possible for such a well run (in most matters) club as Man City to have such an appalling website?

Can someone please tell me how we got on against Schalke at home yesterday?

Also I am unable to enjoy any of the highlights videos because of the DREADFUL, AWFUL, BRAIN NUMBING commentary...

JJ

How is it possible for such a well run (in most matters) club as Man City to have such an appalling website?

Also I am unable to enjoy any of the highlights videos because of the DREADFUL, AWFUL, BRAIN NUMBING commentary...

JJ
Come on, it's not that good.

I checked the BBC website but as usual they have ignored both matches. I haven't spoken to anyone that went but I understand Multi million pound and financial doped Manchester City beat Swansea 5-0 and in the other match we disrespected the competition by playing a number of youth players and beat Schake 4-0.
JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.