Schalke 04

MCFC BOB said:
balkanno said:
I was thinking the same, Navarro did really shit with the stupid Foul. And their fucking Build up was worst i have seen from Valencia.

If i remember Valencia 2004, fook it.

Bout Schalke 04, they are going to kick ther Coach out on the end of the Season, maybe even before.

And yes, they was really lucky having a shit Gruop with Team who aint had their best Form at the Season (especially Lyon was crappy).

Their Keeper saved them last Night also, worldclass save in 51. Minute when it was 1-1 i belive.
It's weird really. Aduriz, Tino Costa and Mata have been brilliant this season. Soldado looks like a good replacement for Villa aswell. But the defence has always been the problem. Their right back Miguel has been arrested twice this season (one for a shooting, one for running over and old lady) and he's been suspended by the club for turning up to training drunk, and he's currently seving a suspension for mouth off to Emery (the manager). Navarro and Ricardo Costa have been terrible all season, and their best left back Mathieu has been out for parts of the season.

However, they played very well against Barcelona with 8 first team players missing. They should have won actually, or at least come away with a point.

Tino Costa would be brilliant next to Silva. The actual footage of Costa starts at 40 seconds in the second video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqEsV-rswdw[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NNNNpTAXps[/youtube]

They have to stay patent with Emery, he is an Chess Player, and they love to change Figures. On the End of the Season he will have a plan where to improve the Squad. I didnt know the Storys bout Miguel, he is an great Player but it seems a stupid Character also.

The 3rd Place in Liga is great for Valencia, its something, if you have 500M Euros loss and half finished Stadium.

Joaquin look badly also last Night, i didnt like hes movement on the Pitch at all. On the other side Schalkes Farfan looked really good against Mathieu, he is class. I wonder why didnt Bayern buy him, they known to buy all the best Players from other German Teams.

balkanno said:
MCFC BOB said:
It's weird really. Aduriz, Tino Costa and Mata have been brilliant this season. Soldado looks like a good replacement for Villa aswell. But the defence has always been the problem. Their right back Miguel has been arrested twice this season (one for a shooting, one for running over and old lady) and he's been suspended by the club for turning up to training drunk, and he's currently seving a suspension for mouth off to Emery (the manager). Navarro and Ricardo Costa have been terrible all season, and their best left back Mathieu has been out for parts of the season.

However, they played very well against Barcelona with 8 first team players missing. They should have won actually, or at least come away with a point.

Tino Costa would be brilliant next to Silva. The actual footage of Costa starts at 40 seconds in the second video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqEsV-rswdw[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NNNNpTAXps[/youtube]

They have to stay patent with Emery, he is an Chess Player, and they love to change Figures. On the End of the Season he will have a plan where to improve the Squad. I didnt know the Storys bout Miguel, he is an great Player but it seems a stupid Character also.

The 3rd Place in Liga is great for Valencia, its something, if you have 500M Euros loss and half finished Stadium.

Joaquin look badly also last Night, i didnt like hes movement on the Pitch at all. On the other side Schalkes Farfan looked really good against Mathieu, he is class. I wonder why didnt Bayern buy him, they known to buy all the best Players from other German Teams.
Joaquin is another player that has impressed this season.

Miguel has a track record, though. He goes out drinking, has been banned from playing by Valencia twice for turning up to training late and drunk. He's an idiot.

Had a great time over there.

Hope they continue to progress.

Second best away that season in Europe behing Aalborg.

Valencia are in a poor state at the moment. Terrible centre backs and that Tino Costa is absolute dirt. Joaquin is past it, Mata started the season well but has been poor for ages. Talk of him coming to us is absurd! Soldado is not fit to even look at David Villa never mind taking his place. The only players that are consistently good are Mathieu and Ever. The others are lucky to be wearing the Valencia shirt to be honest although they do have a couple of decent kids coming through. They are very lucky that La Liga is very poor this season otherwise they wouldn't be in the top 4. They have a very tricky home calender until the end of the season so they'll have to pick up points away from home. They have been doing that to be fair to them.

As for Schalke, I went to the game in 2008 and it was absolutely brilliant, by far the best away trip I've done. However, I went to the Valencia-Schalke game a couple of weeks ago, we were sat below them and when Valencia scored all of their fans started to spit and throw beer on us. Wasn't pretty but I'll forgive them.

Valencia have 3rd nailed on in La Liga and held the scum with ease at the swamp. Not bad. Shows you CAN hit the ground running having lost your 2 best players and assembled a virtually new squad. Still haven´t heard of half their squad and I follow La Liga closely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.