Schalke at home

br88

Does anyone know when the tickets will go on open sale for this game.

Anyone who has purchase history can get one

Fair enough. I just spoke to the ticket office and they said it will remain restricted to people with a purchase history only for this game. I assume they think it will sell out but there are so many tickets available still on the stadium plan that I thought it would go on open sale....anyway I am sure they know a lot more than me regarding this type of thing so I will now shut up about it....haha!!!.

Fair enough. I just spoke to the ticket office and they said it will remain restricted to people with a purchase history only for this game. I assume they think it will sell out but there are so many tickets available still on the stadium plan that I thought it would go on open sale....anyway I am sure they know a lot more than me regarding this type of thing so I will now shut up about it....haha!!!.
It will be to stop Schalke fans buying in our end.

Do you not know someone with a seasoncard?

I’ve just been called to ask if I am buying a ticket for the game as I might be at risk if if not getting one...very odd call

Got 2 spare block 115 Row N
Seats(standing) right next to Schalke fans!!
Home end of course.
£55 for the two with delivery.
Face value!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.