Schalke away

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Bill, 17 Jan 2019.

1. DruryBlue

DruryBlue

Still after one ticket please if anyone knows of a spare? On the day trip so can pick up either tomorrow from anywhere around the north west or from GK on weds. Thanks.

2. McfcTom1

McfcTom1

Evening Blues, need 2 tickets. 2 of the lads from our club have been let down by someone and the only 2 lads out of 30 that havent got a ticket. We’ll be in Dusseldorf from 2 tomorrow. Pm me if anyone can help.

3. AsaMac

AsaMac

Driving down to Germany today and need a ticket please. I can meet you anywhere tomorrow. During the day in any town or in the evening in gelsenkirchen. Please PM me.

4. Tommy1992

Tommy1992

Team supported:
    FC Schalke 04
    Hey Blues! I am from Germany and would like to join the match City vs. Schalke in Manchester, but me and my friends haven´t received any tickets yet! Is there the possibility to get some tickets here, because on the website I cannot order any tickets without being a member from City!
    If someone can help, you can send me a private message as well! Thanks a lot Citizens!

Last edited: 19 Feb 2019
  5. asxtc

asxtc

I'm still looking for a ticket. I will be in Gelsenkirchen Wednesday afternoon/evening and out front of the away stand with my 'need ticket' sign...There has got to be someone walking in with a spare ticket in thier pocket...or i end up watching it on DAZN on my phone outside :(

6. mark kennedys boot

mark kennedys boot

Flying out tomorrow still looking for 2 can pick up tonight or Dusseldorf/Gelsenkirchen tomorrow.