Schalke away

Still after one ticket please if anyone knows of a spare? On the day trip so can pick up either tomorrow from anywhere around the north west or from GK on weds. Thanks.

Evening Blues, need 2 tickets. 2 of the lads from our club have been let down by someone and the only 2 lads out of 30 that havent got a ticket. We’ll be in Dusseldorf from 2 tomorrow. Pm me if anyone can help.

Driving down to Germany today and need a ticket please. I can meet you anywhere tomorrow. During the day in any town or in the evening in gelsenkirchen. Please PM me.

Hey Blues! I am from Germany and would like to join the match City vs. Schalke in Manchester, but me and my friends haven´t received any tickets yet! Is there the possibility to get some tickets here, because on the website I cannot order any tickets without being a member from City!
If someone can help, you can send me a private message as well! Thanks a lot Citizens!

Last edited:
I'm still looking for a ticket. I will be in Gelsenkirchen Wednesday afternoon/evening and out front of the away stand with my 'need ticket' sign...There has got to be someone walking in with a spare ticket in thier pocket...or i end up watching it on DAZN on my phone outside :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.