Schalke (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
They're warming up for this well.

Lost 4-2 tonight, 4th game in a row they've conceded 3 or more, including us at home.

Lost 0-4 to Fortuna Dusseldorf, 3-0 at Mainz, and haven't won since the first game after their winter break on 21st Jan. Currently the worst form in the bundesliga, 1 point from a possible 15.

Who's the dodgy referee ??

Time for the plucky underdog to fight back against the odds with 3 penalties, and playing 9 men, after the tyrannical big spenders blow their cool and show money doesn't buy class!!!

I'm wasterd on here, I should work in the media!!!
You're dyslexic it should read 9 penalties playing 3 men

And the big spenders only show it to row after row of empty seats

I'm sure somebody on the post-match thread claimed Schalke were a decent team. Good job we didn't get drawn against somebody in the top half of the Bundesliga.

0-1 or 1-2 loss takes us through
2-3 loss takes us to ET

Otamendi and Fernandinho suspended

Ederson
Danilo
Kompany
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
B Silva
D Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

They're warming up for this well.

Lost 4-2 tonight, 4th game in a row they've conceded 3 or more, including us at home.

Lost 0-4 to Fortuna Dusseldorf, 3-0 at Mainz, and haven't won since the first game after their winter break on 21st Jan. Currently the worst form in the bundesliga, 1 point from a possible 15.

Who's the dodgy referee ??
Sr Lahoz??

0-1 or 1-2 loss takes us through
2-3 loss takes us to ET

Otamendi and Fernandinho suspended

Ederson
Danilo
Kompany
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
B Silva
D Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

I’d be tempted to give Aguero a rest. He has been working his bollocks off this last month.

Sane, Jesus, Laporte in

Mahrez, Aguero, Otamendi out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.