Schalke Travel Plans

Schalke sold out at 16000 points
Where have 2700 tickets gone to
They've certainly have not gone to loyalty points holders
City Matters should be all over this.
This clearly shows you that it is the club syphoning off tickets to all and sundry
We normally sell out at 15000 points for a premier match and now we are selling out a match in europe at higher points with higher travelling and hotel costs to add on.
Someone is taking us for a ride

Is no different to last year or the three before that.
There is always a bigger demand for the knockouts than the group matches.
I think it would be fairer to give priority to fans who went to a prior group away.
Have not got a ticket but still going over in the hope I can get a spare or one in their end.
If not - will just have to suffer in a bar drinking German beer.

Schalke sold out at 16000 points
Where have 2700 tickets gone to
They've certainly have not gone to loyalty points holders
City Matters should be all over this.
This clearly shows you that it is the club syphoning off tickets to all and sundry
We normally sell out at 15000 points for a premier match and now we are selling out a match in europe at higher points with higher travelling and hotel costs to add on.
Someone is taking us for a ride

Didn't Basel sell out at 16,500 last year? That was before a full year of points to be added. I think more people fancy the knock out stage than the group stage, especially a German trip.

Time to scrap the loyalty points system it should be whoever buys the dearest season ticket gets first dibs and any left will go to the people in the cheaper seats with the most loyalty points getting a joke

No surprise this has sold out quickly. It's pretty much the easiest place to get to in Europe from this country and was very popular first time around. Don't forget that Monchengladbach twice sold out a similar amount of tickets to reasonably high points.

Can't wait now. That £50 flight to Dusseldorf was a god send
Mouchengladbach didn’t sell out last time if I remember correctly, seemed there was plenty of space towards the back near the Perspex dividing home and away fans ?

is anybody able to confirm if this has actually sold out or not? City's website gets better by the day doesnt it!

Mouchengladbach didn’t sell out last time if I remember correctly, seemed there was plenty of space towards the back near the Perspex dividing home and away fans ?

It did sell out. I remember it well as had lined up accomodation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.