Schaudenfreude at it's finest.

So will Rochdale or Oldham join Bury, McDons and Northampton in the real 4th division?
It will be quite amusing if MKD drop to the Conference as the locals never showed any interest in the many non-league teams in the area before Wimbledon were parachuted in.
Those who feel we should let bygones be bygones point to the fact that local kids support MKD rather than the rags, Dippers and the London clubs their parents support, but the whole episode still leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

I have held a lifelong ambition since the fifties, and that is to watch an Accrington Stanley match. Every time they ever visited Dale, City were at home or so it seemed! Accy gone up, Dale going down? Ships that pass etc. I suppose I could take the train to Accy!

I wonder if any wimbledon fans followed them to milton keynes to support them

I live near Wimbledon and on behalf of the numerous proper Dons I know, I can tell you that you could count the number of fans who followed them up to Milton Keynes on the fingers of a leper’s hand. They formed their own new club instead, and it’s fantastic to see them back above the usurpers 16 years down the line. A disgrace that it was ever allowed to happen in the first place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.