Scholes comes out of retirement

is it just me or and United and Fergie reeking of desperation now .... they know they are in trouble, they have no money to invest in players and have to re-call a player who was on his last legs before he retired to shore up their midfield.

The rags are sinking faster than the Titanic.

Just very odd, De Niro started a thread on this then when I clicked on it got 'topic doesn't exist" so thought it was one of Bill's wind ups....apparently not, BBC says he's on the bench.

Has he even been training?

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

It's screams of desperation.

Along with Team Beckham appearing makes it look like it's a PR exercise to distract from the match.

Can you imagine what it's like being a United fan these days. They used to sign players of the likes of Ronaldo and now they're celebrating a 37 year old has-been resigning.

- Alright Mr Chairman, we're lacking in the middle. I need cash to get that Sneijder lad. He's available.

- No dice, pisscan. Mrs Glazer needs a new yacht. What's that old ginger **** up to these days?

- Aye, right. FML.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.