Scholes on City

Hahah, I read this in work today and knew there would be an angry thread on here about it!

I think he's right to be honest, we aren't their main rivals for anything yet, other than tomorrow of course. We are no-where near them in the league, Chelsea and Arsenal are so he's right there. As for Champions League, well nothing needs to be said about that. I like Scholes, I like the way he's not a big headed arrogant **** of a rag, which is why i'm surprised he's piped up in the papers - not like him.

It's worth noting though that he doesn't even consider Liverpool as rivals now either.

Last time he mouthed off about us was just before the 1998 OT derby. Snide remarks about how we were going to ruin the minute's silence.

Hopefully, this day will work out just as well for him.

Some of you guys need to take his words with a Pinch of Salt. Scholes is clearly doing mind games and is on a troll and you guys are certainly biting his bait. It's pretty standard to say this sort of thing before a crack match. Terry said it about us (United) last week saying he was 100% sure Chelsea are better and would win. Fabregas said similar. It's just all mind games and half the time they know what they are saying is utter bull but say it anyway just to try and wind up opposition fans and or players.

I was quite happy when I read his article, a bit like when ratboy said he`d never been beat by city at any level, just before he "fed the goat".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.