School Teacher nicknames

We had a history teacher who was also a part time wrestler. He liked a drink and never taught us much to be honest because he always seemed hungover so it was a case of "just read your books" when we'd sat down. If you were brave enough to ask him if he did wrestling the usual answer was "do you want to find out the hard way laddie?" We called him Gripper.

we had a sadist called Madden. bigger **** than yaya. called him madman. he came in to my shop once and I clocked him right away. he said he had lukemia, what a shame I said, now fuck off.

marcus said:
Rascal said:
The Doc. Should have been in Monty Pythons

Was The Doc Doc Larner?

Probably after your time but at the same (if slightly re-incarnated) school ...
Digger Briggs
Jigger Jenkins (or botty due to his fat arse)
Nappy (mr Coleman...due to his fat arse)
Thrasher Turner , who was prob there when you were there Russ .. PE teacher?

Yeah mate, the Doc was Larner. He was brilliant and mad as fuck.

I remember Jigger and Thrasher,

Was Mickey Le Chat still there when you were there? The Bruntwood Ogdens dangled him out of a third floor window as legend goes.

de niro said:
we had a sadist called Madden. bigger c**t than yaya. called him madman. he came in to my shop once and I clocked him right away. he said he had lukemia, what a shame I said, now fuck off.

Science teacher by any chance?

As a result of this thread I looked up my school on the t'internet and here we (I) am in all our glory. Homo Harry included :)) Look at those hair styles!! Included, of course, is the double photo of the cheeky chappy (Trathen I recall) who ran behind everyone as the camera panned left to right. (top left and top right) Oh, the fun we had!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3099/2572002765_00ea4b7920_o.jpg

Rascal said:
marcus said:
Rascal said:
The Doc. Should have been in Monty Pythons

Was The Doc Doc Larner?

Probably after your time but at the same (if slightly re-incarnated) school ...
Digger Briggs
Jigger Jenkins (or botty due to his fat arse)
Nappy (mr Coleman...due to his fat arse)
Thrasher Turner , who was prob there when you were there Russ .. PE teacher?

Yeah mate, the Doc was Larner. He was brilliant and mad as fuck.

I remember Jigger and Thrasher,

Was Mickey Le Chat still there when you were there? The Bruntwood Ogdens dangled him out of a third floor window as legend goes.

Was that mickey Taylor the French teacher? Yes he was. Was a shit school ours based largely on survival. And that was just the teachers!!

peewit57 said:
de niro said:
we had a sadist called Madden. bigger c**t than yaya. called him madman. he came in to my shop once and I clocked him right away. he said he had lukemia, what a shame I said, now fuck off.

yep. maths too iirc. hated the **** with a passion. well in fact so much i rarely attended school from the age of 13.

you know him?

We had:

Dad (no one's dad, just seemed the most pertinent nickname for someone you would fucking hate to be your dad)
John Boy Walton
Bobo Buchanan
Little woman (he was)
Bellbong
Sharkie (had a ludicrous finned haircut)
Sting (looked him a bit. The tantric rock Geordie, not the pro-wrestler)
Diggers
Shozza The Friendly Ape (nice woman, just looked like an orangutan)

Those are the ones I can recall off the top of my head...

de niro said:
peewit57 said:
de niro said:

yep. maths too iirc. hated the c**t with a passion. well in fact so much i rarely attended school from the age of 13.

you know him?

Yeah went there 69-72. Total utter t**t and bully.

We had Mr Wood - Bap Head on account of his perfectly framed balled head by the rest of his hair. Looked like a burger bap

Mr White - Ben elton as he looked like him

Mr Saunders - turtle head, used to get mad and his bald head went red and he wore turtle neck sweaters

Mr Brady - Ernest as it was his first name, he taught RE and was the guy who chained himself to Gatley cinema in protest when life of Brian came out.

Mr Clough - mr puff, only had one tooth. Rumoured the lead singer of Northern uproar knocked it out for making a pass at him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.