Sciatica

Had the prolapsed discs now for 6 years or so .
Cuntish it is at times but i’ve decided to get on with it as i don’t fancy anybody fucking about anywhere near my spine!

I had a disc shaved around 15 years ago, and it's the best thing I ever did. Prior to it, the pain was unbearable (often in tears if I'm honest) and the procedure very simple. Really worth some serious consideration, as the constant pain is horrendous, and it really dragged me down.

My advice is do not go down the surgery route unless it's the only option left. I bust a disc some years ago and the pain was the worst I've ever experienced. I had a scan which confirmed it and was offered a procedure to shave some of the disc to relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve , I decided to wait a while after being told by a friend who works in that profession that it's not a good idea and things will probably get much worse after a couple of years.

The disc retracted after a couple weeks and so did the pain. So glad I didn't have the op as tempting as it was at the time.

All the best fella hope you get sorted out.

Cheers pal fucking horrible pain

What a fucker this is started with it a while back now can't straighten up.been on morphine tramadol diazepam everything had an mri scan shows 2 bulging discs seen a surgeon next step the old scalpel. Its now traveled down my legs buttocks calf feet and tingling under toes. Cant get out of bed some mornings worse pain ever. Going to try a tens machine has anyone used one, got one I can try out, or one to sell cheers blues.

Get it seen to by surgeons. Had a pal who suffered for ages with this. He was shitting it to go under, eventually the pain and depression this caused encouraged him. A couple of days after the op he looked ten years younger without the pain. He regrets waiting so long. There’s always a risk, but to resign yourself to constant pain for the rest of your life is not a price worth paying.

Good luck.

Get it seen to by surgeons. Had a pal who suffered for ages with this. He was shitting it to go under, eventually the pain and depression this caused encouraged him. A couple of days after the op he looked ten years younger without the pain. He regrets waiting so long. There’s always a risk, but to resign yourself to constant pain for the rest of your life is not a price worth paying.

Good luck.

Cheers pal affected all my leg now it’s shite pal. Surgeon took one look at scans yesterday and said no other option. Been on morphine ,tramadol, and many many more with no relief.

Cheers pal affected all my leg now it’s shite pal. Surgeon took one look at scans yesterday and said no other option. Been on morphine ,tramadol, and many many more with no relief.

Has to be done. Taking all that shit for any length of time will fuck you up even more. The surgeon knows best. Hopefully hear you’re doing somersaults and forward rolls soon as.

I wish you'd give me some relief and not wake me up on the phone at the fuckin' crack of dawn this morning ya mithering bastard; )

Hope you get it sorted soon mate. And don't be going to any more games till you're on the mend. I can borrow my mum's wheelchair and take you to a game if ya like mate?; )

Has to be done. Taking all that shit for any length of time will fuck you up even more. The surgeon knows best. Hopefully hear you’re doing somersaults and forward rolls soon as.

Top man like I said pal offer still stands if you ever want to attend a game more than welcome to stop here. Let’s hope we draw Celtic next season Ps we’ll go out with BMR he’s pissed after 2, pints get him to buy all the beer for the night then:)

Top man like I said pal offer still stands if you ever want to attend a game more than welcome to stop here. Let’s hope we draw Celtic next season Ps we’ll go out with BMR he’s pissed after 2, pints get him to buy all the beer for the night then:)

To be honest the last fucking team I want to draw are you cunts. Especially if I have to drink with you after a massacre. I can take a piss take but that would just be cruel. Thanks for the offer though, another game a definite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.