Scientology

mancity89

I've seen a lot of people on here bashing it in a lot of threads. So I was just wondering what is so wrong with Scientology? I know the religion is from a fictional writer but apart from that my knowledge of them is pretty bleak. I've also tried to search for what they do and I cant really find much.

I'm not defending the religion I'm just wondering what they actually do and what makes people really hate them? They just seems like harmless fools paying money to their beliefs

invented by l ron hubbard - he was originally a science fiction writer

my uncle is a fully paid up member, and i used to read the drivel in the monthly magazine he got posted

from what i remember, different stages of human existence were 'jump-started' by mating with aliens from other planets. call it jumping the evolutionary queue

ridiculous

i believe the plot for terminator more.

aphex said:

my uncle is a fully paid up member, and i used to read the drivel in the monthly magazine he got posted

from what i remember, different stages of human existence were 'jump-started' by mating with aliens from other planets. call it jumping the evolutionary queue

ridiculous

good documentary

MATCITY said:
aphex said:

ridiculous

good documentary

Based on the life of nigel de jong

aphex said:

ridiculous

Noway 'phex, i have never heard any of the Scientologists beliefs etc but i believe we descended from ETs. Tell you what mate, i was only thinking and i don't know why, about Scientologists and what are they about only 2 days ago, i was also thinking about thieves at work and whoooosh, both topics are on BM not a day later.
WE are being worked bretheren.

buzzer1 said:
aphex said:

ridiculous

Noway 'phex, i have never heard any of the Scientologists beliefs etc but i believe we descended from ETs. Tell you what mate, i was only thinking and i don't know why, about Scientologists and what are they about only 2 days ago, i was also thinking about thieves at work and whoooosh, both topics are on BM not a day later.
WE are being worked bretheren.

it seems a little far fetched to me, but i have no proof either way

you obviously have the power of mind control buzzer mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.