Scientology

Pretty offensive thread actually.

You might not agree with it but I think people should start respecting the beliefs of somebody who has faith in Xenu being the dictator of a galactic confederacy that brought his people to earth and who are constantly haunted by Thetans which only the Church of Scientology can exorcise in exchange for all your life earnings.
the art of subtle sarcasm, nicely done.

One of the best rows I have ever seen on television happens just after the 26 minute point in this documentary:

It's worth viewing in its entirety if anyone has the time. The BBC reporter is, I think, the one who got into trouble in North Korea later in his career.

There's also an excellent biography of L. Ron Hubbard called Bare-Faced Messiah by Russell Miller.

Oddly, the rather wonderful counter-cultural novelist William Burroughs dabbled in Scientology for a while. There are a couple of books about that too.

I'm not going to pick on Scientology specifically.... ALL religion is B*LLOCKS

young-bullocks-in-a-field-picture-id1061925712

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.