Scotland at the Euros

Well all good things must end. And some bad things too. In the end that slight issue of producing a whole load of technically bereft players, came back to haunt us. Not that it really went away. I enjoyed the thread and all the topsy turvy, back and forth. I will end it here and thank you all for your love and generosity of spirit. I'm in tears here thinking about it all. Now I can focus on the good teams and leave you cunts to moan about England. So it's good night from me, and it's goodnight from him. Goodnight.

That's quite funny.

If I was a Scotland fan tonight I'd be fuming, they didn't bother about the Czech Republic who they could have beaten, but the big game was playing England at Wembley a few days later, and their real efforts were all about that, and so followed the ridiculous celebrations on Friday night after a 0-0 draw, the only point they gained, still its a point more than Turkey and North Macedonia.

Don't get me wrong either, I'd have loved them to go through, my wife is a Scot (as is her whole family obviously), my son was born up there, and I've lived up there for several years of my life, but this fixation with everything English is what holds them back as a country.

Well all good things must end. And some bad things too. In the end that slight issue of producing a whole load of technically bereft players, came back to haunt us. Not that it really went away. I enjoyed the thread and all the topsy turvy, back and forth. I will end it here and thank you all for your love and generosity of spirit. I'm in tears here thinking about it all. Now I can focus on the good teams and leave you cunts to moan about England. So it's good night from me, and it's goodnight from him. Goodnight.
Can't wait to see what's in your armoury when the inevitable happens to England.

That's quite funny.

If I was a Scotland fan tonight I'd be fuming, they didn't bother about the Czech Republic who they could have beaten, but the big game was playing England at Wembley a few days later, and their real efforts were all about that, and so followed the ridiculous celebrations on Friday night after a 0-0 draw, the only point they gained, still its a point more than Turkey and North Macedonia.

Don't get me wrong either, I'd have loved them to go through, my wife is a Scot (as is her whole family obviously), my son was born up there, and I've lived up there for several years of my life, but this fixation with everything English is what holds them back as a country.
To be fair, they were a bit unlucky against the Czechs. Missed too many chances and were stung by a worldie goal.

Perhaps you‘re right though and they should have played Gilmour in the first match. He was unproven though.

4 points was almost guaranteed to be needed to go through. I’d love to see what Steve Clarke’s pathway to getting them was.

To be fair, they were a bit unlucky against the Czechs. Missed too many chances and were stung by a worldie goal.
Perhaps they were, but a little more effort in the most important game in the group (Croatia always looked the toughest game), and they might still be in it.

That's why I thought the celebrations on the pitch on Friday were a bit pathetic.

That's quite funny.

Haha, your last sentence just reminded me of Mark Rentons "It's shite being Scottish" rant, from Trainspotting lol.

Can't wait to see what's in your armoury when the inevitable happens to England.
Oh, it won't miss and hit the wall. I better get a move on with the structure, as I don't have much time. It will probably be the written version of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.