Scotland at the Euros

Well all good things must end. And some bad things too. In the end that slight issue of producing a whole load of technically bereft players, came back to haunt us. Not that it really went away. I enjoyed the thread and all the topsy turvy, back and forth. I will end it here and thank you all for your love and generosity of spirit. I'm in tears here thinking about it all. Now I can focus on the good teams and leave you cunts to moan about England. So it's good night from me, and it's goodnight from him. Goodnight.
Was hoping you would rise up and win today, as a fellow Celt. But sadly it was not to be. Lack of talent in key areas, just like we Irish have none right now. We have good right fullbacks, ye have good left fullbacks...:) And that's pretty much it.
But hey, at least you didn't let the Sassenach beat ya. Onwards and upwards and all that.

Seriously though, I hope that you get to experience supporting your team in a major tournament knock-out stage at some point. I was lucky enough to be able to a few times. It's fucking magical. And tragic. But fucking magical.

OK back to supporting England's City players now...;)

Last edited:
where the fuck is big Jim Holton or Gordon McQueen when you need them.
Hope is everything. It is what kills you but also what keeps you going.
Sadly, we don't have anyone to follow the footsteps of Baxter, Johnstone, McGrain, McNeil, Dalgleish, Mackay, Bremner, Jordan, Souness even fucking super Ally (what would we do to have prime Mccoist tonight) from a pure talent perspective. What we can expect though is heart, determination and fight. Who knows that might be enough.
You forgot Lou "do you want salt and vinegar on that" Macari, Arthur Albiston, Brian "choccy" McLair and Ralph "Ralphie" Milne.

Not sure there'll be a better technical strike than the one from Modric for the rest of the tournament. Absolutely sublime.
GIF-HERO-Patrik-Schick-goal.gif

There's something hilarious about the Scots being the victims of the only 2 world class goals scored in the tournament so far...

All the so called big players have been poor bar the England game.
Liverpool ****,Rag **** and Villa ****.
Add on the not so called big players and it has been the usual shambles of a Scotland team.
I would rather have McBurnie than Dykes that is how bad he is.
At least the two weeks purchase guarantee is still valid for all the clowns that purchased all that yes sir I can boogie nonsense.
Even as a nation we come up with shite like that.
Thank fuck it is over.

It's a shame for them, I wanted to see them do well but I predicted at the very beginning of the tournament they would play their hearts out to get a draw with England and lose both other games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.