Scotland v Israel

I had a premonition the game would be beyond dire, a few of our best players were unnavailble, and even when they are, we are still shit. I spent the evening watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which I would recommend. Turned it over at what I thought was the final whistle to see the truth of a 0.0 mega bore. The 30 minutes extra time was also crap and Israel were by far the better team. But, being Scottish we have been on the receiving end of defeats when we played well. So, fuck them. As for Serbia, well, we need all or players back and a striker. Hopefully Griffis will be there after scoring a tat trick against Rangers next week. Thats for Gunnerger, :). I can't see us beating Serbia away. I may do the same and watch Always Sunny for the first 90 minutes and hope for the best.

I had a premonition the game would be beyond dire, a few of our best players were unnavailble, and even when they are, we are still shit. I spent the evening watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which I would recommend. Turned it over at what I thought was the final whistle to see the truth of a 0.0 mega bore. The 30 minutes extra time was also crap and Israel were by far the better team. But, being Scottish we have been on the receiving end of defeats when we played well. So, fuck them. As for Serbia, well, we need all or players back and a striker. Hopefully Griffis will be there after scoring a tat trick against Rangers next week. Thats for Gunnerger, :). I can't see us beating Serbia away. I may do the same and watch Always Sunny for the first 90 minutes and hope for the best.
Scotland are better at Curling and cabre tossing than football MP. Just thought I'd say mate; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.