Scottish Blues

Have a mate, long standing season ticket-holder who lives in Livingston. He is looking for a car share to games next season to save on fuel costs. Anyone who can help please PM me.

how about a meet up sometime before the game v Hearts for Edinburgh and district folk?
all other blues Scottish and English etc welcome too of course

Tickets got for Dundee and Hearts, train from edinburgh to Dundee should be in Dundee 1pm ish. Any decent pubs for me and wee boy (4 years)??

For the hearts game I would advise The Roseburn bar? Decent pub and 5minute walk to stadium???

Any thoughts on that??

Guys I'm trying to organise a get together for ALL city fans before the hearts game, it's prison officers club 2 seconds from tynecastle, just spoke to a lovely lady who is more than happy to accommodate as many city fans as possible.

£2.80 a pint £3 to get in but you get a pie as well, city songs oasis songs whatever we want

Please can you get in touch with me ASAP 07912 298 231 just so I can get rough numbers

Regards

Ryan

For Dundee I've booked 2 nights in Dundee East Premier Inn, which actually appears to be on a main road in the middle of nowhere well outside town, somewhere called Broughty. Accommodation prices in Dundee itself are shocking though, and I'm taking the family to this one, so it'll have to do.

Back to Manchester on Monday for 3 days back in work then back up to Edinburgh on Friday morning. Booked the Princes Street Travelodge which is only £60 for 3 of us, so I'm happy with that.

Can't believe the season starts next week. Bring it on.

aka blue jambo said:
how about a meet up sometime before the game v Hearts for Edinburgh and district folk?
all other blues Scottish and English etc welcome too of course

Not heard of any other Bluemooners going to the Hearts game aside from myself and Bluehart so we would like to meet up in a City friendly pub. Arriving at 12:30 on the Friday afternoon .. !
Good pub advice very welcome as will be Edinburgh virgins so to speak.

abhaggis nearest big pub to the ground is the Ambassador, would def recommend that, a large function site on the 1st floor would be happy to accommodate Dundee blues of any shade ;-)

We're looking forward to the banter with a few anti-united songs thrown in of course ;-)

Maccblue if your out on the randan on the Saturday, I would go for Broughty Ferry down the road, pubs shut a bit later and tend to have a better atmosphere. Would recommend Fort Bar, Jolly's or the Anchor. If staying in the centre I would go for the Old Bank or Trades House Bar.

having said that the Perth Road area is also good for a pub crawl. If your lucky and get one of our non rainy days Laings Bar on Roseangle has a huge beer garden whilst the Speedwell nearby has more blends of malt than you can shake a stick at. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.