Scottish Blues

As an Edinburgh based blue, I would also be interested in anyone running a bus from or via Edinburgh. Sounds like we may well have the numbers looking at this thread. Gonna try and get my Cityzens membership sorted on Monday.
With the missus being a huge Hearts fan and me being City, last night was pretty special. Was wearing my maroon Umbro retro-style City shirt which got quite a few compliments from jambos and blues alike. Also got a photo with Mike Summerbee. Cracking night.

EdinburghBlue said:
As an Edinburgh based blue, I would also be interested in anyone running a bus from or via Edinburgh. Sounds like we may well have the numbers looking at this thread. Gonna try and get my Cityzens membership sorted on Monday.
With the missus being a huge Hearts fan and me being City, last night was pretty special. Was wearing my maroon Umbro retro-style City shirt which got quite a few compliments from jambos and blues alike. Also got a photo with Mike Summerbee. Cracking night.

Based in Berwick Just now but from Edinburgh, deposit down for Season Ticket, hopefully next Season and would be interested in any transport going down if Tickets could be had for any games...

Blue Til Death said:
aka blue jambo said:
any of you lot going on Sunday?
im on 7.30am train tomorrow ...

Where are you boozing on Sunday bud..?
not sure maybe near kings x or might try to find London Hearts boozer for 1st half of league decider

I'm from Argyll and would be interested in a bus, seen there is a man city supporters club from Paisley, anyone know anything about that? I e-mailed the guy that runs it but not heard anything back.
Looking at heading down in March/April time.

Argyll-Blue said:
I'm from Argyll and would be interested in a bus, seen there is a man city supporters club from Paisley, anyone know anything about that? I e-mailed the guy that runs it but not heard anything back.
Looking at heading down in March/April time.

1 goes from Aberdeen for some games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.