Scottish Blues

Took the car to the Napoli game on Tuesday. On the way we saw a bus “ratho coaches” of Edinburgh! Any one point us in the direction of who organises or runs the bus? Thanks

Seen a few Scottish buses going down. When i got a match programme there were usually schools and boys clubs from Scotland who were guests of the club, just assumed that's who was on the buses. I travelled with the East Coast supporters but that was in a minibus.

Im from Salford but reading your thread with interest as may be going up to Aberdeen with work for 6 months in the New Year.
Regarding the minibuses that have been spotted going to City games, I suggest if your lucky enough to spot one on the motorway get their attention and get them to pullover at the next services.
I have loads of City mates who have never clicked on Blue moon in their lives.

I travel down for most home games. Season ticket holder in South Stand. Train where kick off times permit and otherwise by car from Edinburgh. Get to away games when I can get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.