Scottish Cup final.

The sight of the Scottish scousers waving all their political flags and banners and then cutting to that utter slimeball Rodgers has made me turn the box off. Sadly I think it’s going to be a double header of cup final disappointment today but hoping for a miracle.

Drifting into a nothing game now; Celtic are freewheeling towards the final whistle.

We are saving our energy for the taking on of the New Messiah, Stevie G.

They are supposed to be signing,

Torres

Defoe

Crouch

Skirtel

And every great defender in England.

You can imagine the terror we are feeling here. I’ve not slept a wink since the news broke.

It definitely wasn’t the right week for me to give up crystal meth. That’s all I’m saying.

I’m dreading the day he starts Weeerrrk and gets Bacccchhh to Ibrox.

They have been going for 55 since they got promoted back and gave finished 3rd every season since.

Still, for a club that applied for membership in 2012 55 titles is Fucking phenomenal going.

The Delusion is strong.

Bring it on. He will be down the road with his arse in his hands soon enough.

The sight of the Scottish scousers waving all their political flags and banners and then cutting to that utter slimeball Rodgers has made me turn the box off. Sadly I think it’s going to be a double header of cup final disappointment today but hoping for a miracle.

At least Chelsea came to our rescue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.