Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wee team.A shambles.lol.

David Gray is now in his fourth spell as interim manager - 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024. Before him, Eddie May did two interim spells in 2019, between the reigns of Neil Lennon and Paul Heckingbottom and then between Heckingbottom and Ross. Six separate interim management spells since January 2019.
Nearly as many managers as Rangers.

Not a word about this in the press. If that was one of our players, penalty. If it was ‘missed’ by the VAR team, a letter would have arrived from Rangers, demanding they were publicly flogged, Rangers get awarded the points and Lundstrum named MOTM.

Not a word about this in the press. If that was one of our players, penalty. If it was ‘missed’ by the VAR team, a letter would have arrived from Rangers, demanding they were publicly flogged, Rangers get awarded the points and Lundstrum named MOTM.

Ffs desperate stuff

No diving talk from you this week.

Collum doing Collum things.

I hope he doesn’t go there as he’s doing a very decent job at Raith Rovers but Ian Murray is a good shout for Hibs

Well done. Been a great season for you.

Likewise.

Just hoping we get a kind euro draw, by that I mean somewhere decent to travel...some of the teams on the potential list as things stand are excellent but I'm also firmly aware it'll be the middle of summer so travel will be mighty expensive!

Likewise.

Just hoping we get a kind euro draw, by that I mean somewhere decent to travel...some of the teams on the potential list as things stand are excellent but I'm also firmly aware it'll be the middle of summer so travel will be mighty expensive!
How many rounds before group stages.

How many rounds before group stages.

Not entirely sure but I think the odds are firmly against us particularly in Europa entry efforts. If we slip into conference playoffs it all depends on the draw but standard of Europa sides are high people are on about Ajax, Braga, Haijduk Split amongst potential opponents at qualifying stage we enter at.

Just no connahs quay fuckin nomads...please :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.