Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So; Celtic are champions again. Congratulations to them. What's that now; 12 of the last 13 years. I guess it's the usual story; whichever one of the old firm comes out on top in their derby clashes will generally win the league. While they've come up short, I think Rangers need to stick with Clement. He's the best manager they've had in a long time (admittedly it's a very poor bunch).

Dancing in the streets of Raith tonight. Well done future sacked Hibs boss Nid.

I’ve watched many of the Friday championship games. They’ve been great entertainment and also included Scott Browns screamer from 30 yards.

Hoping for Raith Rovers to go up and would be well deserved. Thistle may have been unlucky on the night but no doubt over the season Raith deserve their place in the play offs final.

Hibs can keep their grubby little hands of Murray!!

Well timed run and great finish from Shankland

Hearts 1-0 up

Another great goal this time from McAusland. Disgusting behaviour from Cochrane in the build up. Feigning a head injury when the young lad was nowhere near him!! Not the first time he’s done this against Rangers.

Another great goal this time from McAusland. Disgusting behaviour from Cochrane in the build up. Feigning a head injury when the young lad was nowhere near him!! Not the first time he’s done this against Rangers.
Not as disgusting as the chants from your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.