Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as disgusting as the chants from your end.
What’s that got to do with the disgusting behaviour of Cochrane….again!

The referee was a disgrace today. As clear a penalty as you’ll see denied! Then again it was Mr Opus Dei Robertson

Cantwell and Dessers kicked , pushed , pulled the whole game. Thankfully neither were seriously injured

But but but Rangers fans sang a nasty song.Tbh never heard anything on the TV but then again I don’t sit with the volume turned up looking to be offended. If I think our support I always call them out as I did after the Hibs game when they sang at an injured Martin Boyle

What’s that got to do with the disgusting behaviour of Cochrane….again!

The referee was a disgrace today. As clear a penalty as you’ll see denied! Then again it was Mr Opus Dei Robertson

Cantwell and Dessers kicked , pushed , pulled the whole game. Thankfully neither were seriously injured

But but but Rangers fans sang a nasty song.Tbh never heard anything on the TV but then again I don’t sit with the volume turned up looking to be offended. If I think our support I always call them out as I did after the Hibs game when they sang at an injured Martin Boyle
Do you copy and paste every game.
Change the record for fucks sake.

Was it a penalty?

Cantwell is an annoying xxxx but he was targeted today as was Dessers. Robertson set his stall out early doors and Hearts players could see it.

Vargas is clearly offside at Hearts opener. Did I bring that up? Nope! I praised Shankland for his well timed run. Some could claim the ball was intended for Vargas and his presence influenced the defence.

Have I called out Rangers support in the past?

I call it as I see it. Great game

Was it a penalty?

Cantwell is an annoying xxxx but he was targeted today as was Dessers. Robertson set his stall out early doors and Hearts players could see it.

Vargas is clearly offside at Hearts opener. Did I bring that up? Nope! I praised Shankland for his well timed run. Some could claim the ball was intended for Vargas and his presence influenced the defence.

Have I called out Rangers support in the past?

I call it as I see it. Great game
Post to a man that gives a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.