Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s as boring as me blaming officials for my teams on field failings. I’ve decided that this coming season I’m not going to criticise officials.

I reckon I won’t make it out of August but I’m giving it a go
I will keep you right.

I will keep you right.
Oh I don’t doubt it : )))

I reckon with no Collum and Clancy seemingly retired (please be true) I might actually make it right up until our last game in August..

Oh I don’t doubt it : )))

I reckon with no Collum and Clancy seemingly retired (please be true) I might actually make it right up until our last game in August..
Your optimism in the face of reality, never fails to amaze me.

Bruce Anderson signs two and a half year contract at Killie. Another great bit of business by McInnes.

My first game of the season. Largs Thistle v Broomhill. Very impressed with Largs who got the ball down and played a possession based game. They won 2-1 with my nephew scoring a screamer to win it.

As for Broomhill. Disappointing for a Lowland League club. They were outplayed all over the park. Big physical team who tried to go route one but never really got into the game and 2-1 very much flattered them. They are a million miles away from being a League 2 club

Look forward to many more visits to Largs throughout the season.

My first game of the season. Largs Thistle v Broomhill. Very impressed with Largs who got the ball down and played a possession based game. They won 2-1 with my nephew scoring a screamer to win it.

As for Broomhill. Disappointing for a Lowland League club. They were outplayed all over the park. Big physical team who tried to go route one but never really got into the game and 2-1 very much flattered them. They are a million miles away from being a League 2 club

Look forward to many more visits to Largs throughout the season.
At leat you can get in there. :)

Bruce Anderson signs two and a half year contract at Killie. Another great bit of business by McInnes.
After we see off Le Waffler Extraordinaire, he will be your next Messiah. Around November probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.