Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
After we see off Le Waffler Extraordinaire, he will be your next Messiah. Around November probably.
Many would agree but I think he’s more suited where he is. Just my opinion and I’m a great fan of his. Always nice to see local boy doing well.

Many would agree but I think he’s more suited where he is. Just my opinion and I’m a great fan of his. Always nice to see local boy doing well.
Who else woukd you prefer? The only thing to hold him back from accepting it is if Rogers is allowed to spend, and him taking the blame for not being able to compete. Would it be the same poisoned chalice?

No guarantee our board will do that though. This window will provide some answers to that. My confidence level that they will, is extreme low. I hope they get real, but I’ve been hoping that for too long. They say the best indicator to future behaviour, is to look at past behaviour.

If that’s true, we will sign a couple, and have to listen to the, we tried but they wouldn’t accept a shit wage, didn’t want to play here, blah blah bollocks.

Time will tell.

Looks like Robby McCrorie is joining Kilmarnock. The ‘young’ Keeper is not so young and this move is long overdue. Far too good a Keeper to not be playing.

It’s difficult to really judge him as he’s had such little game time. From the little i have seen he’s really looked decent. He did have one outstanding Old Firm game when he kept a clean sheet.

Could be Scotlands No.1 after Gunns poor showing in the Euros. For me he’s a better Keeper than Liam Kelly

Another great bit of business from McInnes

Who else woukd you prefer? The only thing to hold him back from accepting it is if Rogers is allowed to spend, and him taking the blame for not being able to compete. Would it be the same poisoned chalice?

No guarantee our board will do that though. This window will provide some answers to that. My confidence level that they will, is extreme low. I hope they get real, but I’ve been hoping that for too long. They say the best indicator to future behaviour, is to look at past behaviour.

If that’s true, we will sign a couple, and have to listen to the, we tried but they wouldn’t accept a shit wage, didn’t want to play here, blah blah bollocks.

Time will tell.
I just think he’s better suited at the level he’s at. That’s not a slight on him as you’ll see my posts regularly praise the job he’s done at Killie and Aberdeen have gone backwards after sacking him.

He walks about Linwood / Johnstone / Houston area and nobody bats an eyelid. That all changes as soon as he takes over at Rangers. His way of life would be turned upside down. Does he want to put his family through that?

He’s very friendly with someone I knew well and I know he’s a huge Rangers supporter. A ‘traditional’ Rangers fan at that … if you know what I mean : )))))

I just get the feeling McInnes is happy with life at the moment and at a club that is very much on the up with a very good chairman.

Anyway it’s going to be very difficult following in Clemente’s treble winning footsteps!!!111!!!!

Looks like Armstrong will be on the move from Killie if his valuation is met, whatever that may be. Rumours we've turned down 450k from Bolton. Last year of contract so imo it would be the right thing to cash in now.

Ideally if he goes he'll be replaced as without him we're a big attacking threat down, and we don't have too much in that department to begin with in terms of really creative players.

Robbie McCrorie just signed as goalkeeper, can't say I ever remember watching the lad play but have a few Rangers supporting colleagues who seem to rate him from the limited game time he's had.

As things stand you have to fear for Ross County.

Rangers are seemingly interested in highly rated Lennon Miller. Could be a decent signing for Rangers but I’m not sure staying in Scotland is the best move for the young Motherwell player.

I think he should look at how things have gone for the last highly rated Motherwell midfielder who went to Rangers. Bailey Rice was supposedly the next big thing but we have seen next to nothing from him (injured at the moment)

Jake Hastie. Flopped badly at Rangers.

Hopefully the young lad thinks long and hard before making his next move

I just think he’s better suited at the level he’s at. That’s not a slight on him as you’ll see my posts regularly praise the job he’s done at Killie and Aberdeen have gone backwards after sacking him.

He walks about Linwood / Johnstone / Houston area and nobody bats an eyelid. That all changes as soon as he takes over at Rangers. His way of life would be turned upside down. Does he want to put his family through that?

He’s very friendly with someone I knew well and I know he’s a huge Rangers supporter. A ‘traditional’ Rangers fan at that … if you know what I mean : )))))

I just get the feeling McInnes is happy with life at the moment and at a club that is very much on the up with a very good chairman.

Anyway it’s going to be very difficult following in Clemente’s treble winning footsteps!!!111!!!!
“Anyway it’s going to be very difficult following in Clemente’s treble winning footsteps!!!111!!!!”

Aw bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.