Screening Away games at the Etihad

just maybe for really important games open up north stand level one and watch it on those bad boys up there ?

Seemed a great idea, until the questions and commonwealth suite, cheesy competitions, sandwiches and how much money could be we milk you for were mentioned.

As I thought it would be when I first received the email, city square/big screens in the stadium then great, but I'd rather watch it at home or the pub than what City have in mind.

No harm in asking the question I suppose.

But, I just don't see how City can possibly think this would work.

What I can see working is getting something set up so that the City supporter clubs can show the match to the members in the places where they hold the meetings. Far more easier and cost effective than expecting fans to travel to the ground.

The only way I could be arsed to go all the way to the ground to watch the City Men's away match is if it involved City Women playing at home on the same day.

It might bring in older fans, the type not inclined to sit at a computer watching dodgy streams or going to the pub. Possibly some families. But I can't see it being a hit with many when it'd be just another cost on top of the increasing amount they're taking from us each season.

Thought it was a good idea until they mentioned charging for it, and then all the cheesy shite like a quiz and fucking games consoles? Maybe im out of touch but if I go out to watch the footie why would I want any of that crap?

ell said:
Thought it was a good idea until they mentioned charging for it, and then all the cheesy shite like a quiz and fucking games consoles? Maybe im out of touch but if I go out to watch the footie why would I want any of that crap?

Because they know, it isn't enough to just watch just the City away match at the ground.

My guess if they want to see how many families would be interested as opposed to men wanting to go for a piss up with a mass of fellow Blues.

Compulsive Rambler said:
Why pay £xxx to watch it when everyone can watch it for free online or in a pub.

Petrol, £5 entrance and £10 for a drink and a pie? no thanks....

Perhaps they want to provide an alternative to dodgy internet streams because they don't want people to say "Why pay £xxx...." to watch home games as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.