Scum vs Sheep

GoForGlory

Not much on the tele so I'm gonna check this one out. Apparently 12.000 travelling derby fans. Really hoping they knock the scum out of this one, even though I doubt united's full focus is there.

Anyway, my crap swedish tv-channel is broadcasting the talk before the game from MUTV for some reason (match itself better not be mutv or I'm not watching). They asked some rags outside ot about the Kaka thing, and obviously they had no clue what was going on and just said something incoherent about them being the better club. Now, does every man united supporter look like that? I don't think I have to show you an example...they really did look.....unwashed to say the least. Seemed to be a bit unfortunate on the mental side of things as well. I'm not trying to have a go just for the sake of it, but the rags they interviewed really were something special.

Anyway, come on Derby. Might not be doing that well, but I'm still sure the team is better than the shambles they managed to put together last season.

I'm actually slightly tempted to watch this, in the hope that Derby actually win. I'm not going to though.

carrconormcfc said:
I'm actually backing the rags for once. If they win the league cup there'll be an extra UEFA spot on offer. City comes 1st

Sh*t, you're right. I agree, I think we do have a shot at that. But...wha....I think I'll just not watch it.

carrconormcfc said:
I'm actually backing the rags for once. If they win the league cup there'll be an extra UEFA spot on offer. City comes 1st

exactly we should all get behind the Rags on this one...............nurse nurse, the screens!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.