Scum vs Spurs... who do you want to win?

Rammyblues said:
Disagree I just can't stand the bastards. If Spuds win it is still in our own hands to get 7th if we win our remaining games.

Er, no it wouldn't be.

Forgot to mention gillymcfc I've never won a bet, fingers crossed spurs will pay me for going to WHL

I want rag arses to get at least a point, I care about the teams around us, not the ones that are nowhere near us.

Hard to see them getting anything though, they are getting a bit of a slapping off Spuds here.

Cheesy said:
Rammyblues said:
Disagree I just can't stand the bastards. If Spuds win it is still in our own hands to get 7th if we win our remaining games.

Er, no it wouldn't be.
i think he means if spurs win then they go 3 points above us, which means it is in our hands are far as vying with spurs is concerned - since a win at their place would put us back ahead on goal difference.

KIPPAXDAYS said:
Forgot to mention gillymcfc I've never won a bet, fingers crossed spurs will pay me for going to WHL

Hope you have a double then put £20 on City at WHL and come away smiling with more money in your pocket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.