Sean Dyche moaning about refs

He's England's version of Owen Coyle when he was Bolton manager touted up to be way better than they are, Coyle was tipped for the Arsenal job at one stage, both bang average and that's being kind to Coyle

Replacing mourinho with......... the ginger mourinho.
Makes sense, they keep moaning about how they hire managers with completely different styles of play, so they have a schizophrenic squad. Why not hire a manager who play the same long ball shite as the current incumbent? Fat Sam is available if Dyche isn't keen.

Was that a full strength squad they lost with last night? I've no idea as frankly who cares who plays for Burnley, but I saw Tarkowski was on the bench and I assume he's normally a starter?

Makes sense, they keep moaning about how they hire managers with completely different styles of play, so they have a schizophrenic squad. Why not hire a manager who play the same long ball shite as the current incumbent? Fat Sam is available if Dyche isn't keen.

Was that a full strength squad they lost with last night? I've no idea as frankly who cares who plays for Burnley, but I saw Tarkowski was on the bench and I assume he's normally a starter?
He’s a quality player and deserves better does Tarky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.